- July 2, 2021
- Posted by: Faith Ikade
- Category: Uncategorized
Business degrees are in high demand among employers, making them one of the most lucrative degrees available. The options for interested students are almost limitless, with thousands of universities and several different degree levels.
The first step toward making an educated choice is familiarizing yourself with your options. Choosing a business specialization depends on your circumstances, particularly how much time and money you can devote to your education.
In selecting a business degree, it is important to research colleges that are in line with your specializations, career goals, and objectives. This will help better prepare you for what courses to take, requirements, fees, career opportunities, and what to expect during your course of study. Not to worry, because I have done all the research and I can boldly recommend the EU Business school.
About EU Business School
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich, and online. It provides a Foundation, Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, DBA, and continuing education programs in business administration.
EU Business School delivers an outstanding business education on its campuses located in vibrant, cosmopolitan cities as well as online. High-level academics, consultants, entrepreneurs, and business leaders teach the EU’s innovative business programs in English to a multicultural student body of 100+ nationalities. Immersed in real-world business environments through company visits and guest speaker events, among others, students gain privileged insights into how companies work, giving them a competitive edge in today’s fast-paced business world.
Top reasons to choose EU Business School
The EU Business School is an institution that doesn’t just help you find employment, but it makes you employable. Students are introduced to the international business world through a diverse curriculum. This curriculum is taught in small class sizes, allowing for a flexible and personalized approach in English. This encourages students to communicate across borders.
EU Business school also makes use of case studies to reaffirm its dynamic and interactive teaching methods for a hands-on business education that fosters entrepreneurial thinking. This is achieved by the school’s team of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants, and business leaders. It is no wonder the school is ranked among the best and is consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
EU Business School online MBA ranks 20th in the prestigious QS Online MBA rankings 2021. Evaluating online MBA programs from around the globe, the EU achieved a joint-third position globally in-class experience.
It was also ranked as the third-best business school MBA Program in Spain, by Forbes Magazine ranked it third in Spain. QS Stars awarded it four stars for excellence in business education, with its EU’s Online MBA ranking 20th in the world.
Facilities at EU Business school
EU Business School has five campuses located on the sunny Mediterranean coastline, at the foot of the Swiss Alps, in the economic capital of Germany, and on the Internet. This offers students the opportunity to live in four distinct and enriching European cities or to pursue their careers while studying online.
Campuses are all designed to optimize learning and student wellbeing. Its Barcelona, Geneva, and Munich campuses boast modern and spacious buildings, while the EU Montreux, known as the boutique campus, is set in an 18th-century villa. All campuses have bright classrooms, quiet libraries, and inviting student rooms where students can have lunch, unwind, and relax with friends between classes.
Why study in Barcelona?
A major economic power in Spain, Barcelona has rapidly become a centre for young, creative talent, with hundreds of start-ups, entrepreneurs embarking on new ventures and growing business industries. With a very reasonable cost of living and endless opportunities to play sports and socialize, Barcelona is the perfect location for international business education.
Opened in 2017, EU Barcelona’s Diagonal building is situated at the hub of the Barcelona business district. It has a state-of-the-art study facility, this ten-floor building overlooks Avinguda Diagonal, one of the city’s largest avenues.
Why study in Geneva?
Geneva is known to be the center of diplomacy and finance. It is the second-largest city in Switzerland and the most international city in Europe. EU Geneva’s students benefit from the extraordinary concentration of international organizations, financial institutions, and multinational companies located in this Swiss city.
This bustling financial and diplomatic center boasts a thriving cultural scene and is home to the luxury watch industry. Its proximity to the Alps makes it a haven for outdoor and nature enthusiasts. The EU Geneva campus enjoys a superb location close to the world-famous Jet d’Eau and the Pont du Mont-Blanc in the center of Geneva, Europe’s financial and diplomatic capital.
Why study in Montreux?
The Lake Geneva region is an outstanding destination for studying business. It has an array of international organizations and prestigious company HQs, as well as a plethora of tech companies and start-ups. Students at EU Montreux can benefit from networking opportunities and company visits to prominent organizations such as the International Olympic Committee or the headquarters of global conglomerates such as Nestlé.
The city provides a relaxing atmosphere and plenty of opportunities to enjoy free time. It hosts one of the largest music festivals in the world, the Montreux Jazz Festival, every year, and has inspired musicians such as Freddie Mercury and David Bowie over the ages. Watch our video and discover why students choose to receive a world-class business education at EU Montreux.
Why study in Munich?
Known as the center of “laptops and lederhosen”, this major economic power in Germany prides itself on an innovative industry and excellent quality of life. With the strongest growth and employment rates in the country, Munich is the perfect location for world-class business education.
Business is vital to the city’s identity. Munich and the surrounding area are home to top companies such as BMW, Coca-Cola, MAN Trucks, Audi, and Porsche. It also boasts a flourishing start-up scene, with 20% of Germany’s most successful start-ups being headquartered in Munich. It also attracts major tech businesses such as Google and Microsoft. Watch our video and discover why students choose to receive a world-class business education at EU Munich.
Why study online?
Education is constantly evolving and pursuing a degree online is now seen as an excellent alternative to on-campus programs. Through state-of-the-art technology and an increasingly interconnected world, EU Business School is at the forefront of business instruction, offering flexible and personalized programs with the advantages and freedom that come with online learning.
Students learn online through live interactive webinars, group projects, and business simulations. Programs are supported on easy-to-use web platforms and are delivered by acclaimed lecturers who offer real-time, personalized tutoring from across the globe.
Academic programs available at EU Business school
Looking at all these amazing facilities, it is important to choose programs that enable you to utilize the facilities that have been made available. Some of these programs are:
- Foundation program: The English Foundation program is for students who need to improve their language skills, while the Business Bridging program is for those who need to improve their academic level. Upon successful completion of these courses, they will be admitted to the EU’s degree programs (provided they meet the admission requirements). The program lasts 13 weeks, after which students are admitted directly into the bachelor’s program.
- Bachelors program: The EU Business School bachelor’s program is a 3-year course designed for students who are eager to gain the knowledge and insights needed to start a career in international business. It is focused on preparing the next generation of global business leaders by fostering an international and culturally diverse study environment where innovative and entrepreneurial minds flourish. The English-taught classes are dynamic and interactive, and the lecturers are experts in their fields. Students gain first-hand experience by learning from and engaging with industry leaders, as well as visiting some of the world’s top multinational corporations. New enrollments are available in October, February, June, and August.
- Masters program: In today’s rapidly evolving business world, companies are looking more than ever for qualified professionals who are up to date with the latest trends in their corresponding professions. The EU’s master’s programs have been specifically designed to prepare students for a specialized area of business while providing a balanced understanding of fundamental concepts. Full-time programs last for one year (three terms). The EU offers a two-year, six-term part-time master’s program on its Munich campus. Six of our master’s programs are also available online on campus for those who need a more flexible approach. At EU, master’s students will develop their business personalities and hone their management skills through lectures, company visits, guest speaker sessions, seminars, individual assignments, group projects, and business simulations. They will also enhance their capacity for creative and entrepreneurial thinking, in preparation for shaping the future of business.
- MBA program: Today’s employers are on the lookout for MBA candidates who have international exposure and can succeed in the global business world. The EU offers a variety of specializations, ranging from the traditional to the most up-to-date areas of international business. All classes are taught in English and take place in the afternoon or evening from Monday to Friday. The program, with various intake dates, lasts one-year, full time (three terms of 10 weeks each), or two years, part-time (six terms of 10 weeks each). Within the MBA path, students can choose from 11 business majors. In these programs, students explore, examine, and analyze various topics to develop their business personalities and develop an entrepreneurial mindset. January, October, and March are all good months.
- Doctor of Business Administration program (DBA): The EU’s highly competitive DBA program is designed to be challenging, rigorous, and stimulating and to increase managerial, leadership, and academic competencies. The program helps students develop their independent and critical thinking skills, allowing them to master a specific field within a business. Students hone their research and analytical skills by completing an original, expert-level research project. Students may enroll throughout the academic year. Upon completion, students earn a DBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland, which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by EduQua.
- Further Education Program: people who have not completed a bachelor’s or equivalent. The executive BBA (EBBA) is part of a two-year integrated program, which allows professionals to earn a Master’s or MBA. It is designed for professionals in design for middle and senior management positions, who have at least five years of work.
- Summer/Winter school: Whether you are a high school student, university student, graduate, or young professional interested in learning more about business and innovation, EU Business School has a summer or winter school program to suit your needs. For high school students considering a degree in business, the EU offers the International Summer School in Barcelona. This course introduces students to key business disciplines so that they gain a global vision of international business and company operations.
Admission process at EU Business school
The admission process at EU Business School is straightforward. Students may choose to apply online or send their applications by post.
Candidates are evaluated on the strength of their application with consideration given to the student’s leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities, and personal experiences.
Enrolment takes place throughout the year, taking advantage of our program’s year-round start dates. Foundation and Bachelor’s students can begin their studies in September/October, February, June, and August, while our Master’s and MBA programs begin in October, January, and March. This flexibility allows students to start studying at their earliest convenience.
Tuition at EU Business school
Tuition fees at EU Business school depend on your choice of program. A Bachelor’s degree and Master’s program cost €6,450 per term. A foundation program costs €2,000 per term while a DBA cost CHF 4, 750. Applicants are also expected to pay an application fee of €200 and a dissertation fee of €600. Click here to check out the full payment list click.
Education is one of the strongest tools you need to succeed, so embrace it and always seek knowledge. Begin your registration today, visit www.michelleandanthony.net and let us connect you to this world-class experience.